Zoom the image with mouse
Online Support Have Questions?Ask An Expert

Natural Rose Water Moisturiser Sensitive Skin 50Ml

2 sold in last 8 hours
Boots Store
6873383
Garnier
Seller Profile:
£5.80
Garnier Natural Rose Water Moisturiser Sensitive Skin 50mlWith a delicate scent and cool, fresh feeling on application, this Botanical Day Cream is a must-have addition to your daily skin routine. Use it in the morning, evening or anytime your skin needs pampering.Our nourishing Rose Water cream softens and cares for...
Size Guide
£5.80
Terms & conditions
customers are viewing this product

Garnier Natural Rose Water Moisturiser Sensitive Skin 50mlWith a delicate scent and cool, fresh feeling on application, this Botanical Day Cream is a must-have addition to your daily skin routine. Use it in the morning, evening or anytime your skin needs pampering.Our nourishing Rose Water cream softens and cares for skin, while providing protection against the harmful effects of the environment that can cause dryness. Bursting with botanical ingredients and Rose Water, the luxurious formula is designed to hydrate and soothe all skin types for radiant results.Rose Water is renowned for its skin-calming, anti-inflammatory properties, which reduce skin irritation and unwanted redness. When used at night, Rose Water moisturiser can help lock in your skins moisture, keeping it feeling soft and supple.Garniers moisturiser for sensitive skin also contains a natural antioxidant that protects skin against damagewhether its from dryness caused by wintry weather or irritation from perfumed household products.Formulated with 96% ingredients of natural origin, Garniers Rose Water moisturiser is the first of its kind by Garnier. The remaining 4% work to preserve the product, while keeping it free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants.Garnier Natural Rose Water Moisturiser Normal Skin key features:96% of ingredients from natural originsDermatologically testedNo parabensNo siliconesNo artificial colourantsNo-rinse formulaAnti-inflammatory properties

demo
Custom Tab Content 2
Custom Tab Content 3
Custom Tab Content 4
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.
Natural Rose Water Moisturiser Sensitive Skin 50Ml
You have successfully subscribed!
This email has been registered
ico-collapse
0
ic-cross-line-top
Top
ic-expand
ic-cross-line-top