Sold Out
Zoom the image with mouse
Online Support Have Questions?Ask An Expert

Natural 3 In 1 Soothing Rose Botanical Balm 140Ml

2 sold in last 8 hours
Boots Store
6986153
Garnier
Seller Profile:
£13.05
Garnier Natural 3 in 1 Soothing Rose Botanical Balm 140mlOur luxurious, creamy balm is enriched with precious Rose Water, renowned for its hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties. Dry, sensitive skin feels instantly soothed, thanks to the cooling formula.The best part? This Rose Water moisturiser can be used in three different ways:Day...
Size Guide
Terms & conditions

Subcribe to back in stock notification

customers are viewing this product

Garnier Natural 3 in 1 Soothing Rose Botanical Balm 140mlOur luxurious, creamy balm is enriched with precious Rose Water, renowned for its hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties. Dry, sensitive skin feels instantly soothed, thanks to the cooling formula.The best part? This Rose Water moisturiser can be used in three different ways:Day care: applying this balm in the mornings locks moisture into the skin, keeping it feeling cool, supple and hydrated all day long.Night care: when used at night, the creamy formula is absorbed into the skin and works its magic while you sleep. Wake up with skin that feels perfectly nourished and hydrated.Face mask: this non-comedogenic balm can also be used as a pampering Rose Water face mask. After use, skin feels smoother, softer and suppler.Formulated with 96% natural origin ingredients, Garniers non-greasy Soothing Rose Botanical Balm formula works to nourish and hydrate skin. The remaining 4% work to preserve the product, but the gentle formula contains no parabens and is non-comedogenic, making it suitable for all skin types. Garnier Natural 3 in 1 Soothing Rose Botanical Balm key features:• 3 in 1 Botanical Balm (day cream, night cream and mask)• 96% of ingredients from natural origins• No parabens• No silicones• No artificial colourants• Non-greasy texture• Non-comedogenic

demo
Custom Tab Content 2
Custom Tab Content 3
Custom Tab Content 4
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.
Natural 3 In 1 Soothing Rose Botanical Balm 140Ml
You have successfully subscribed!
This email has been registered
ico-collapse
0
ic-cross-line-top
Top
ic-expand
ic-cross-line-top