Welcome to EATOW Beautiful Me Academy. We hope our course inspires you to become the best version of yourself. With this course you can become more confident in this chosen field. You will become inspired, and will also be able to inspire your customers with your newfound knowledge.
This course is aimed at the intermediate with previous makeup experience. It breaks down the role of a professional makeup artist when working on set with industry colleagues. It separates the amateurs from the professionals by looking at the business role of the makeup artist which includes makeup application.
Please make your way through the lessons in this course either by reading the downloadable handbook, or using the online system.
We wish you all the best. Good luck, don’t rush, and we’ll see you on the other side.
The course was designed to prepare you for Beauty Industry Approval Accreditation to gain liability insurance which we highly recommend. In some country’s insurance is a legal requirement to open any business.
You can gain insurance after completing this training.
With this course you will receive:
- Module Handbook
- Health and safety policy (Download)
- Covid 19 Case Study (Download)
- Beauty Report (Download)
- PPE Face Visor (Delivered – subject to availability – UK Only)
- EATOW & BIA Accreditation Certificate (on completion)
- Introduction - Lights Camera Action
- Code Of Conduct
- Health & Safety
- Procedure & Contradiction
- Contra-Actions & Aftercare
- Skin Preparation
- Skin Type
- Foundations, Concealers and Powders
- HD Makeup
- Light & Shade
- Difference Between Fashion and Beauty Makeup Application
- Product Awareness
- Industry Terminology
- Photographic Shoot with Pro Models and Pro Photographer
- Responsibilities On Set