Welcome to EATOW Beautiful Me Academy. We hope our course inspires you to become the best version of yourself. With this course you can become more confident in this chosen field. You will become inspired, and will also be able to inspire your customers with your newfound knowledge.
This course is aimed at intermediate with proficient makeup and beauty skills for mature clients and who are seeking to invest their knowledge into this sector of the beauty industry. It enables you to upscale your skills and understand the value of the mature client. It will also provide greater understanding of the mature client spending power.
Please make your way through the lessons in this course either by reading the downloadable handbook, or using the online system.
We wish you all the best. Good luck, don’t rush, and we’ll see you on the other side.
The course was designed to prepare you for Beauty Industry Approval Accreditation to gain liability insurance which we highly recommend. In some country’s insurance is a legal requirement to open any business.
You can gain insurance after completing this training.
With this course you will receive:
- Module Handbook
- Health and safety policy (Download)
- Covid 19 Case Study (Download)
- Beauty Report (Download)
- PPE Face Visor (Delivered – subject to availability – UK Only)
- EATOW & BIA Accreditation Certificate (on completion)
- Introduction - Mature Beauty
- Code Of Conduct
- Health & Safety
- How to Attract Mature Clients and Keep Them
- Spending Power
- Do not underestimate the older woman
- Examples of questions that you should ask in any consultation form
- Products for Mature Skin
- Age Spots
- Makeup Application
- Eye Makeup
- Eyebrow Care
- Brushes To Use For Mature Skin
- Lips, Lipstick, Liner and Lip Gloss