Welcome to EATOW Beautiful Me Academy. We hope our course inspires you to become the best version of yourself. With this course you can become more confident in this chosen field. You will become inspired, and will also be able to inspire your customers with your newfound knowledge.
This courses is aimed at intermediate with proficient makeup experience. The objective of this course is to provide sufficient knowledge and confidence for artists to work with celebrities. It teaches you about the business of Red Carpet. It teaches how to grow your brand quickly and efficiently. This class is not for the faint hearted.
Please make your way through the lessons in this course either by reading the downloadable handbook, or using the online system.
We wish you all the best. Good luck, don’t rush, and we’ll see you on the other side.
The course was designed to prepare you for Beauty Industry Approval Accreditation to gain liability insurance which we highly recommend. In some country’s insurance is a legal requirement to open any business.
You can gain insurance after completing this training.
With this course you will receive:
- Module Handbook
- Health and safety policy (Download)
- Covid 19 Case Study (Download)
- Beauty Report (Download)
- PPE Face Visor (Delivered – subject to availability – UK Only)
- EATOW & BIA Accreditation Certificate (on completion)
- Introduction - Red Carpet & Etiquette
- Code Of Conduct
- Health & Safety
- How to secure A-List clients
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements:
- Product Advice
- Diet and Nutrition
- Press, Print and Social Media
- Professional Boundaries
- Nurturing and Developing Relationships
- Deadlines & Timelines
- 'BCD' Celebrities
- Makeup and Skin Preparation
- Working with Stylists and Hairdressers
- Procedure & Contradiction
- Contra-Actions & Aftercare
- Red Carpet & Etiquette Assessment